Okay, friends. We did this a few years ago to help Oklahoma after devastating tornadoes. Hopefully, we can do it again to help TX recover from the hurricane that won't quit. Right now I'm collecting autographed books and author services we can auction off. The highest bidder will email receipt of a Red Cross donation to the donor, and then the donor sends the goods. Special Thanks: M.M. Chabot cover and graphic package valued at $125 Nicole Zoltack Proofread up to 80k ms valued at $240 Ashly Michel Cover valued at $150 Kari Holloway Laughing P Series not available otherwise. Kelly Hashway ebook Lies We Tell Kelly Hashway ebook It Was Always You If you've donated something and I haven't listed it please reply in the comments or contact me. (Since the donations are coming via messenger, fb status, email, it's possible I've missed something.) I still need donations. I think critiques/formats/trailers/autographed books would make valuable auction ite...
World famous blogger and writer extraordinaire Misha Gericke has offered to formatting for a manuscript up to 80,000 words in both paperback and ebook. This is a $105 value. Please remember 100% of proceeds go directly to the Red Cross for Harvey Relief efforts and please start bids at $10.
M.M. Chabot of Teargram Author Services has offered a cover art and graphic design package. This has a list value of about $150. You can see a portfolio by clicking the link.
As a frequent client of Carrie's - I can vouch for both her skill AND her amazing level of professionalism. She's my hero!
ReplyDelete